We accept most items back within 14 calendar days of delivery for a store credit. Sale items or special order items are not-refundable. Before returning any item you must contact us by mail, e-mail, fax, or telephone to receive a return authorization. Items returned without authorization are considered a donation.
We cannot accept returns of certain items, including:
- Any item that is returned more than 14 calendar days after delivery.
- Any CD or DVD that has been opened (taken out of its plastic wrap). If the CD or DVD is defective, we will exchange this item for the same item.
- Any item that is not in its original condition or has been damaged (other than damage occurred during shipment).
Missing or defective items:
Call (301)933-0607 or send email to books@Russia-on-line.com to report any problem with your order. Be sure to thoroughly unpack your order and inspect all items. Have your packing slip or invoice number available when you call. Claims must be made within 14 calendar days.
Return the items
to Russia Online, Inc. prepaid via a traceable method of shipment. We will reimburse the return shipping cost if the return is a result of our error.
Must be carefully packaged to reach Russia Online bookstore in resalable condition, i.e. unmarked, unstamped, unstickered, etc. Returned product that has bent corners, torn covers, appears shelf worn or scratched will not receive credit and will be returned to you at your expense.
May return overstock materials (within 6 months from the invoice date, for a store credit). We require prior return authorization. For questions or additional information please call (301)933-0607 or send an email to books@Russia-on-line.com
- E-Book titles purchased cannot be returned, printed, refunded, or exchanged.
- If you experience technical difficulty in downloading or accessing a title, please contact us via email at email@example.com or phone (301)933-0607 for assistance.
- You are permitted to download the e-book but this license is personal to you, non-exclusive and non-transferable, i.e. you can be the only user of the e-book.
- You may reproduce and store portions of the e-book content for your personal use on multiple devices (personal phone, personal tablet, personal computer).
- Full-scale reproduction and distribution of the contents of the e-book is expressly prohibited.
- You may not make or distribute unauthorized copies of the e-book (electronic or printed), or use, copy, modify, or transfer the e-book, in whole or in part.
- You are granted the right to download the e-book
- You may print pages of the e-book for your personal use and reference.
- You may create and save bookmarks, highlights and notes.
- You agree to protect the e-book from unauthorized use, reproduction, or distribution.
- You further agree not to translate, decompile, or disassemble the e-book except for the personal use and to the extent permitted under applicable law.
- Multi-use configurations or network distribution of the e-book is expressly prohibited.
The entire contents of the e-books are protected by copyright. You may not transmit the e-book content. No part of any chapter of any book may be transmitted in any form by any means or reproduced for any other purpose.
The e-book is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied including without limitations, accuracy, omissions, completeness or implied warranties or suitability or fitness for a particular purpose or other incidental damages arising out of the use or the inability to use the e-book. This agreement is governed by the US law. You acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
We will never trade or sell your information. Any information collected by Russia Online. Inc., will be used solely to ship your product or provide you with updates on new publications, sales, coupons and events in our bookstore.
Once the payment is made, all the information customers provide is encrypted and transmitted via a secure link to our account. Once the transaction is approved, we don't store credit card details. This is the safest way to shop on the Internet.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Russia Online, Inc. or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is protected by international copyright laws.
Russia Online, Inc. attempts to be as accurate as possible in describing listed items. However, Russia Online, Inc. does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Russia Online, Inc. itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition within 14 days from receipt.
Please review our other policies, such as our Shipping and Returns policy, posted on this page. These policies govern your use of iLearnRussian.com and Russia Online, Inc. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.